Tri-Tech Heating Vancouver, WA Certified Furnace Repair Technicians
Our Vancouver, Washington furnace repair technicians are trained on a wide range of furnaces and have a complex understanding of all aspects of heating and cooling systems and how they impact all aspects of your home’s environment. Our professional furnace repair technicians will be able to explain to you what needs to be done and how it will impact your day to day use of your furnace.
Our professional furnace repair technicians will take the time to explain your options. Sometimes it can be more cost effective to replace a furnace than to repair it. If this is the case, our furnace repair professionals will be able to provide you options based on your budget as well as advise you of the short and long term impact the choices you make today about your heating and cooling systems will have on the comfort and value of your home.
Regular heating and cooling system maintenance will go a long way toward avoiding furnace repairs and replacements. Depending on your living situation (do you have a lot of animals for example?), you should have your furnace serviced a minimum of one time per year. If you have a lot of pets or live on a busy street you may want to consider more frequent servicing because clogged filters and dirt in your system will increase wear and tear.
Things To Consider When Needing Furnace Repairs
- Choose the right contractor and insist on a written 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Understand the different furnace options available to you today and they can save on both gas and electricity costs. New heat pumps are more energy efficient and could dramatically lower your heating and cooling costs. In addition, the new ductless heat pumps can be installed in home without the typical ducting.
- Think about your entire home when replacing your furnace – again a great furnace is only as good as the whole system.
- Plan your replacement by knowing the best time to buy, and leverage all available rebates. Use HVAC financing to help manage the initial costs.
We are happy to help you navigate the multitude of rebates and offers you may receive in the mail or from your utility company. Sometimes it is actually less expensive to go direct, because in some situations the utility company requires the furnace company to sell at a fixed price.
- Your furnace repair company should be your partner. A good company will want your business for the long term and do things right for you so that can happen.
Things To Ask Any Potential Furnace Repair Company
- Are they familiar with the brand of furnace you need repaired?
- What are their certifications?
- How long have they been in business?
- Will they provide a list of customers that you can contact for references?
- What warranties do they offer on their work?
- How often do they recommend replacement vs repairing a furnace?
- What kinds of issues would make replacement a smarter option?
- Have they been certified by and are they recommended by your local utility company?
- What kinds of insurance and licenses do they carry?
- Are they bonded?
- Are they NATE Certified?
- What kind of assurance will they give you of arriving on time?
- Do they have branded uniforms?
- Do they perform all work to code and take out permits when required?
If you are in need of furnace repair in Vancouver, WA or other local areas such as Camas, Washougal, Hockinson, Ridgefiled, Battle Ground, Woodland, Amboy, Yacolt, or Portland, Oregon we will be happy to answer these questions before expecting you to ask us to come to your location to repair your furnace or install a new heating and cooling system.
Visit our Vancouver, WA furnace repair Google+ page.